A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shibori Review

I can't figure out how to post these pictures over at "And Then We Set It On Fire" so I am posting all my all shibori pictures here and giving them a link. Hope you don't mind looking at the pictures again. If you want more information, you could probably search the label shibori and come up with the original blog.

This little quilt was made by a friend using my shibori fabric.

I didn't make this one. It is part of a sari that I bought.


3 comments:

  1. I copied and pasted into a blank blog post from your website

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous. how did you do the one with which your friend made a quilt? was it bleached? looks like kaleidoscopes, very special.

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.