A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Another fine line piece

My quiltfriend Marijke (no blog) was inspired by Kathy´s tutorial too and made this pretty piece. It measures 56 x 47 cm:


I love the way it turned out as well as the surprising colour-combination!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I LOVE the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when someone uses a technique but goes one step further and really makes the technique their own? So, glad I asked. Yes, I do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I know Marijke makes lovely quilts.
    gr. Marjolijn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this -- the little squares add so much interest. And the color combination is stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comments!
    It,s nice to know that my work is appreciated so far away.
    Thank you for the tutorials,wich you gave on this blog. It was fun making this.

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.