A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Better Late Than Never--Quilter Beth

I was hesitant to post something about last month's technique this month. After giving it a bit of thought, I figured I should at least let you know that I DID get my piece painted. Rather than taking up room here (since we have moved on to another technique), I have a picture posted on my blog at my post "Work for the Fire Blog." If you'd like to take a look, click here.

 

1 comment:

  1. ohsewmeo@yahoo.comAugust 4, 2012 at 8:16 AM

    The back side of the sugar syrup technique
    looks to me rather like fossils! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.