A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bubble printing on fabric - the results

After my bubble print on paper dried, I can easily iron this onto (polyester!) fabric:

 
Not bad for a first try.... I tried several qualities of fabric:

 
I combined several prints on one piece:

 
This really is big fun with endless possibilities....


I will definetely try to make a big piece of bubble fabric with this new technique!
If you join me, please be careful, cover your cup, and pin your straw to avoid getting dye/soap solution in your mouth by accident. Wear gloves! And have fun, lots of fun!!!

4 comments:

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.