A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Monday, June 2, 2014

My last duty with lutradur

The month is done... the play is not! I may not always be playing with Lutradur... it may be anything that hits my fancy.

But I wanted to let you know that I picked the recipiants of the prizes with a random generator and

Margaret who commented:
liked all your tips and ideas for Lutrudor. thanks for the give away. just in case it doesn't show up - (I removed her email - jo)
I might work on my wonky piecing...inspired by Rayna Gillman's book 

Or work on my nephews quillow...

Definitely try sun printing with the month of June posters...

or ... play with some dyes... or ... 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jo.....I'm thrilled and ah....you are such a perceptive gal.....beads probably will find their way into this new material!

    I received your notice today and about 5 mins. later, 'the husband' comes into my studio with a small package of Ludtradir that I had previously ordered (which the post office left sitting at our front doorstep which we never open...wonder how long it's been there? Youe posts definitely inspired me! So......now I'll do a good turn by sharing the Lutrador with my Fiber Junkies friends....what a wonderful play date will have!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.