A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Friday, June 16, 2017

Clara Narty here!

Hi there,

Clara Narrtey here.  It was a wonderful time here on the Fire Blog with you all. I thank Beth Berman for inviting me.

What I enjoyed most was the interaction with you all.
Your questions and enthusiasm to learn and practice the techniques I taught you, inspired me to do more.

Nobody grows creatively without a community.  Yes, there are times when you need solitude to do focused work. But feedback, inspiration, encouragement and learning from one another is what really makes us blossom as creative people. Over the years, I have grown tremendously because of my interactions with other creative people.

I enjoyed our time together so much that I’ll like to invite you to join my community of art quilters, makers, and textile artists. So we can continue the conversations and inspire each other to become our creative best in what we love to do.

To join click here and instantly receive some free sign-up bonuses.

See you inside the community.

xoxo
Clara.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.